Qoda Protocol is a DeFi lending/borrowing protocol
Qoda enables hybrid overcollateralized/Undercollateralized borrowing and lending of crypto assets at fixed interest rates for fixed periods, where terms are set by the users themselves.
Qoda's key features are:
1. On-Chain Orderbook For Lending/Borrowing
2. Isolated Collateral-Tier vs Market-Tier Assets
3. Hybrid Overcollateralized/Undercollateralized Borrowing
4. Fixed Interest Rate, Fixed Maturity Loans With Early Exit
5. Repayment Redemption Ratio (RRR)
More information (whitepaper): https://docs.qoda.fi/
DISCLAIMER The information presented herein has been provided by third parties and is made available solely for general information purposes. DTMB does not warrant the accuracy of this information. The information should not be construed as professional or financial advice of any kind.